IELTS Listening 8 BAND:
IELTS listening test coaching is best at the top IELTS listening coaching center of IELTS GURGAON in Gurgaon to get high 8 band scores in your IELTS exams. Join IELTS GURGAON for IELTS coaching in Gurgaon. IELTS GURGAON is one of the most reputed IELTS coaching centers in Gurgaon. Remember, the IELTS Listening test is all about hearing a pre-recorded CD-ROM with many English accents and dialects – such as Australian, British, and North American, among others. You are expected to comprehend what you hear and answer the questions that follow.
The content of the IELTS Listening test remains same for the IELTS Academics and IELTS General Training tests. Your expert IELTS coach from the best coaching institute in Gurgaon will be able to help you prepare yourself.
Tips and Tricks
Under the guidance of an expert IELTS coach, you can sharpen your listening skills to prepare yourself for the IELTS Listening test. The test is designed to check your ability to understand and comprehend the information shared.
The test lasts for close to 30 minutes, although you get an extra 10 minutes to jot down your answers in the answer sheet. You will be listening to four monologues and conversations.
The IELTS Listening test is made up of four sections:
- First you will be listening to a conversation between two people
- The second section will have a monologue (around an everyday situation)
- The third section will be a recording of four people, usually between a tutor and her/his students
- The fourth section is again a monologue, usually a university lecture
- Where the first two sections are centred around social needs / everyday situations, the other two sections revolve around academic / training conversation / speech
- You will be given time to check the questions and answer them in the question booklet, as you listen to the recordings. The additional 10 minutes are given to transfer the answers to the final answer sheet
- You will be given only one chance to hear from the recording. There will be no repetition
- There are 40 questions in all
- Listen to the recordings with a calm mind
- Do not get nervous if you miss a sentence. This will occupy your mind and you will not be able to concentrate on the remaining conversation / speech
What Will You Learn From the Course
Your coach at the IELTS training center in Gurgaon will help you with multiple mock tests. You will be introduced to various accents. From the course you will learn:
- Common questions that are asked
- Recognising various accents / dialects
- Concentrating on information being shared
- Test format
- Mock tests
- Intensive practice sessions for class room study & self-study
- Time management skills
- Access to relevant study material
- Access to relevant reference material